We're giving away THREE iPod Touches!
To celebrate the launch of WiderAlbum.com, our new panorama gallery, we're giving away 3 (yes, THREE!) iPod Touch devices (newest generation).
How to enroll
For a chance to win one of our three iPods:
- Download and install vReveal -- it's FREE!
- Create a panorama in vReveal 3 and post it to Facebook* directly from vReveal.
Sound simple? IT IS!
How to win: be popular, be creative, or be lucky
We'll give away one iPod Touch in each of the following three categories:
- Most Popular Panorama – On Facebook, get your friends (and friends of friends) to view your panorama on WiderAlbum and "Like" it. The panorama with most Facebook Likes** wins.
- Most Creative Panorama – show your artistic side and impress our star-studded panel. If they think your panorama is the most creative, you win.
Luckiest Panorama – hey - all you have to do is to participate! The winner of the third iPod Touch will be determined through a random drawing from all eligible panorama submissions received before the end of the Contest Period (see below).
For more details, please visit the official giveaway page at WiderAlbum.com/giveaway. The contest ends September 23, so hurry up and start making panoramas!
Video: how to create panoramas with vReveal
It's easy! Nikola Bozinovic, CTO of MotionDSP, demonstrates how to make the perfect panorama from video with your mobile phone and vReveal (video courtesy of AMD).
This image of Berlin skyline was created from a video that was recorded while filming the clip above (you can download the original iPhone 4 clip,12.1MB). Nice, isn't it?
(vReveal Panorama of the Berlin Skyline -- click to see it on WiderAlbum.com)
But panoramas need S-P-A-C-E to look their best. That's why we've built Wider Album -- a place where you can enjoy them at their W-I-D-E-S-T. See how the same panorama really shines on WiderAlbum.com.
Make your own panorama with vReveal
Here's what you need to do to start making your own panoramas from video -- it's really simple:
Step 1: Take a panning video of almost anything: indoors or outdoors, near or far.
Step 2: Open it in vReveal and click on the Panorama button (lower right).
Step 3: Crop to the part you like (using the built-in crop tool) and click on the Facebook button.
That's it! You've now got a great panorama, posted it to BOTH Facebook and WiderAlbum.com, and you're enrolled in our WiderAlbum.com giveaway!
About vReveal 3 and WiderAlbum.com
vReveal 3 + WiderAlbum.com = the best panorama experience on the Web.
Create stunning panoramas from video in vReveal 3 in seconds - there's nothing to stitch, and nothing to configure. Then share your panoramas on Facebook through WiderAlbum.com, the most beautiful panorama gallery on the entire world wide web.
Why give away iPod Touches?
Because they take GREAT video (OK, you can use it to play Angry Birds too). If you've been living in a cave, this is a short list of things the iPod touch does really well:
- HD Video Recording – HD; 'nuff said!
- Retina Display – A new level of high-res. Enjoy the amazing 960 x 640 display (the same as on iPhone 4).
- Facetime and Skype – Honestly, who doesn't like video chatting with mom on Sunday morning?
Further details about the giveaway can be found on the official giveaway page at WiderAlbum.com/giveaway.*** Contest ends September 23, so hurry up and start panoraming!